Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whens- Wenes- Wendes- Wednesday's Post

Ok Ok.
This is my first post on the NEW blog site.

After much anoyance finding there wasn't a way for anyone on the old one to post comments.
Well.. that is without the comments becoming a new blog post and moving everything I say down =/

Real stupid....

So what to say today?
Well my Software Engineering teacher opened the lecture in a really funny great way.

Teacher - Right here we all are? Everyone excited and ready to jump right into it say YIPPEE!!!
Over half the class - YIPPEE!!!

Teacher - That's one way to start a lecture in't? An alternative is... Ok class, today lets start by having a quiet moment to think, What do micro-proccessors mean to you? and how do you feel about them? Then after that we will share our feelings.

It was really great. If C++ is my favourite class so far this is a close second.

Also later in the practical I was copying the CD images of, MS Office, Visual Studio and Windows 7, which are on Weltec I.T. server that all I.T. students are welcomed to under a student licence.
He walked up behind me in said in a mean voice "Who said you can copy that?!?"
and I said unsurely "Umm... you did?"
Him "Oh yeah that's right, so I did."

I am having a really great time on this course, and I can only imagine it will get better =]

Not much else to say so I will leave you with today's Gaz quote:

I hope you enjoy Nightmare Worlds
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

1 comment: