Monday, August 16, 2010

Mon-Day

Ok today got Assignment 6,
Finshed all but the last exercise before the end of class.

Yeah, cause I'm awesome like that.
Not mentioning the guy who finshed all well before me.
>.>
<.<

Anyway the last Exercise is worth 3 marks.
6 if you can get the display to a certain way.
8 if you can do that and limit the amount of loops used to 5 or less.

And just for fun it is suggested to try limit the loops even more. (But not to hand in cause the code gets very messy and hard to read!)

Anyway jumped right into making it work with just one loop. And I am about half way there.
The guy who finished before got it down to two.

But the way I am going is so hard complicated and confusing, he couldn't figure it out when he looked at it.
And every time someone distracted me from it or I stop focusing I had to re-read it several times just to understand what the heck I was trying to make it do.

I will make sure I get the 5 loop one done and handed in, But for now this one loop is very fun and interesting.
And I am 100% sure I can pull it off. Just need a few more tweaks.

"Yeah, it's cool looking, but it still just looks like a game."
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment