Thursday, August 5, 2010

Electronics

Ok it's time for today's post.
Ahh Thursdays, I only have two classes on Thursdays, and they are both 1 hour lectures. Pretty cruisy.
(Cruisy doesn't actually mean what I am using it in this context, nor what I thought all my life.. well it sort of does anyway heres the link cruisy ).

But electronics is one of them, And I have to say some of the stuff we are learning and the pace off it... well I am starting to have trouble keeping up... (Don't get me wrong, I understand most of it.)

Man I really wish I took electronics in the last year of highschool with my friends Jimmy and Toby.
If only I listened to them when they bugged me about doing it. Then I probs be coping a lot better in electronics.

With that aside today has been a fairly good day.

Oh a weird thing did happen at lunch tho.. One of the guys I have started hanging out with asked me if I had a relation called Holly, Cause he knew/knows a person called Holly with the same last name as me.

I thought it was weird cause I couldn't remember a Holly on my dads side of my family(well.. either side really...)
Mind you I have never see much of that side of the family, mainly cause I use to live far away and only saw them once or twice a year.

Anyway I double checked with my bro and he wasn't sure either? Anyway it was weird.

Not much else to say, So here's Gaz quote of the day.

"Your voice is stupid!"
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment