Friday, August 13, 2010

Space Invaders.

So yeah, being that the assignments are easy and done way within the time limit for them,
I have decided to start work on recreating an Arcade classic, In console mode.
Yup I am making Space Invaders!

Another guy in my class is working on snake, he is way ahead of me in these little projects we have decided
to do, But its not a competition, And if it is Space Invaders would win. =P

Also while in the lab for electronics I noticed on the shelf some old style Mac mice and keyboards.
I was OMGosh! I want them!
Then I looked next to them and saw not one, but two Macintosh LC IIIs!!!!
And anyone that knows me well knows that I love messing with old tech.
And these are pretty old tech, did a search on them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_LC

The 25 MHz processor has me sold!

But I doubt that the heads of the department would sell them to me...
You never know...

However! I did find an LC II on trademe!!
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=310184387

I won't go spending my money on it just yet tho...
Don't really know where to put it and I need all my money atm >.>

"You're in my light."
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

1 comment:

  1. This is a worry - shouldn't you be excited by "new" technology?

    Answer to getting your "dream toys" - get a job....... or "get a hair cut and.........."

    ReplyDelete