Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dadadada Upgrading to Windows 7

I am finally upgrade the OS on my PC to Windows 7.
Which Microsoft has kindly given to all I.T. students free of charge.

BUT IT IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE!!!

As my software engineering teacher keeps reminding us.
We just don't have to pay for it. =P

I really do like my software engineering teacher. He has a very good sense of humor.
And I find his teaching methods uhh... great?

Yeah great! I am so good with describing things aren't I?

Anyway I haven't Upgraded yet. Just backing up files and posting on this blogg before hand.
Incase something goes terribly wrong!

But I have installed/reinstalled a fair amount of OS, So I should be fine...
But I also know it doesn't always go as planned with windows...
especially installing....

Well wish me Luck!

"Who are you! Get out of my house!"
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

1 comment: