Friday, August 27, 2010

Tiredness...

Last couple of day's in the afternoon/evenings I have been real tired.

More so than normal.
I know it's not lack of sleep cause I have been getting plenty and having nice little sleep ins except for two days
a week.

It's just weird, I am really tired while I am writting this...

Anyway got another assignment back today.
And a few bad/naughty things that really should have been coded differently.
It wasn't wrong, just bad practise/style blah blah.
Anyway I got 28/32

I am fully confident that I will pass C++.

Not much else to say, But this weekend having a couple of friends and cousins come round to make Machinimas on Sunday.
Should be fun.

For those that don't know what a Machinima is, It is a video/movie that is made with a game. Usely have voice overs/music.

So... Yeah...

"I took the staff entrance."
~ Gaz - Invader Zim.

~ haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment