Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh Noes!

Yeah I forgot to post most of last week.

I will try to be more onto it for now on.
So what to say...
well got two C++ assignments back.

Assignment 4:  26/26
Assignment 5:  28/28

Waiting for Assignment 6 to be returned and started 7 today got the first two exercises done.

And wrote the code(the actual code not pseudocode) for the last exercise during the tutorial/lecture today while
my teacher was explaining Assignment 7 and giving tips on how to go about coding it.

So yeah its all going good.

Also over the weekend I played a cool game of Halo 3 on the 360.
Where this glitch happened



It's pretty cool if I say so myself.

Anyway here's the Gaz quote of the day(and it's a long one to make up for all the days I missed lol.)

"I've never missed a new pizza day at Bloaty's. If this next one is ruined by your magical stupidity I would make you wish you had rabid weasels teleported into your skull instead of having a sister!"
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment