Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week three

Ok ok week three.
Started bonding with some of the people in my class.

I know what you are thinking.
Only started bonding now?

Well I am a slow bonder, not my fault I just don’t like people that much.
I don’t instantly go to some random and say hi, I only speak if I notice something.
Like one guys bad math and we started talking about math then somehow moved to the upcoming release of Starcraft 2!!!
And another guy after a C++ class seeing him log onto bungie.net and we started talking about halo and xbox live.

Anyway, about the course, Learnt more especially in C++(Starting to become my favourite class.)
Speaking of C++
I have forgot to mention in the other week updates we get assignments from our C++ teacher with about 3-4 exercises in each one.
We usely have 1 1/2 - 2 weeks to complete them and we get a new one every week.
It being week 4 as I am writing this I have handed in 3 of them and have had 2 returned marked.
First Assignment I got 21/23 marks.

1 mark taken off each assignment because I had improper Printing Format for my hard copy.(He is real strict, which I think is a good thing.)
Second Assignment I got 31/32 marks.
1 mark taken off because there was a bug in the code of my first exercise.
It went:
int interger;
where it should have said.
int interger = 0;

But ahh well, we can’t always get it perfect everytime ;)
Oh and one last thing to add. Moved in to the new place, it’s alright.
Only one problem.
The shower… you have a choice when getting in it. Either a.) You have it cold with lots of pressure. Or b.) You have it hot with no pressure.
Again you can’t always have it perfect everytime ;)

~ Haftka

1 comment:

  1. As someone very famous and inspirational said:
    "You can't always get what you want......"

    ReplyDelete