Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week one.

Cause I don’t have the memory of an elephant I can’t tell you each and everyday I have had so far.
But I will summarize them… Hopefully.
I met all my Teachers, or should I say Lecturers?
Hmm…?
I don’t quite know?

Anyway they were all nice and seemed that I could easly learn from all of them.
Even with there completely different teaching methods.

One major thing for me to note is that My C++ teacher takes his lectures with an Overhead projector!!!!
It just amazed me that he would use something so old to teach programming languages with?
But what was even more amazing is that it worked, I learn so much form his two hour lectures and I am instantly coding the next practical.

Oh and my electronics teacher has gone straight into the complicatedness of transistors, But I seem to be coping with it.

Oh I haven’t mentioned what courses/classes I am taking this semester have I?
Well its:

Programming A/B (both in the same line one after the other, both C++)

Electronics II (it is analogue electronics.)

Software Engineering (all the theory and work behind making a successful program.)

That’s about it

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment