Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dr. Pepper!!!

Ok now that I am up to date with the weeks I will make this the Monday/Tuesday update.
Well now I already said the marks for the second Assignment which I got yesterday and not in week 3 in the third week post?

Guess I messed that up didn’t I?

Anyway moving on.
On Monday I discovered that the dairy that’s on the way to Weltec(the poly-tech I go to.) has Dr. Pepper!!! not only that but it also has Cherry Dr. Pepper!!!!

I had never had the cherry one before so I brought one, LOVED IT!!! and now I got two sitting in my fridge…
I have to watch my self… I find Dr. Pepper very addicting…
I once brought $60 worth over the course of two days and drunk all of it.
I don’t want to end up spending all my rent money on it =/

Anyway the 4th assignment I have been having alot of trouble with it, and been finding that all the trouble have been stupid little mistakes like have the wrong symbol here or the wrong function here.

C++ is starting to get a bit anoying but its still a hell lot of FUN!

Also Monday morning 8 am Lectures on Electronics are starting to get real boring.
Its bad enough we start at 8 am, but the electronics teacher starts to develop a mono tone after 15mins of talking.

I almost fell asleep yesterday! But hey I didn’t get to finish my coffee that morning and was extra tired for unknown reasons?
But anyway it is still pretty bad.
 
Well that’s all from me so far. I am going to start posting daily Gaz quotes so I will leave you with today’s.
"Yeah. But he’s so bad at it."
~ Gaz - Invader Zim
~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment