Monday, August 30, 2010

Smells like oranges.

I duno whats up with the name, Just something random that poped into my head when thinking for a title.

Anyway...
Was late to electronics today.. But didn't seem to have missed out on much.
Only two pages ahead of the notes than last lecture.

Also got Assignment 8 today, Bit more complexity but I finished the first exercise with ease.
And could have possible completed the second too, But I figured I better make sure the first is perfect.

And the lectures are starting to get more advance for C++ too.
Which is good.

Just watched the first episode of Master Chef USA.

There was a cocky prick of guy on there, Just a real arrogant guy.

Then when asked what he did, he said he was a Software Engineer.
And I said "F***! is that what I am going to turn into?!!?"
Then thought F***, is that what I am already???

I hope not lol.

"You and your mankind..."
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment