Sunday, October 28, 2012

OH SNAP!

I forgot to post again.

Ahh well not much has happened, I've mainly been doing some study as well as some mucking around on minecraft for some down time.

I've sat two of my exams, both were easier than I was expecting.
Logical Database, I think I will past that with a C+ or a B.
Embedded systems, Looking more around a B maybe B+

Also got results back from that little stick figure game I made, 85%, that's an A.
Now all I need to do is score 80%+ on my exam(which I am fairly confident I can do) and I will pass the paper with an A/A+!
*Gets physicked *

Anyway, so yeah I have my programing exam Tuesday afternoon, and Systems Engineering Wednesday afternoon.
Wish me luck!

As for life, I just taught myself to sew by hand, just so I could sew my Spartan Insignia(that I got with legendary edition of halo reach) onto my jacket to wear to the Halo 4 midnight launch party! that is happening on November 5th!

Looking forward to that, exams will be over, I can go tear stuff up in a shiny new game.
Just perfect timing really.

Anyway I guess that is it for me this week, will let you know how I find my next two exams, until next time!

"You've been acting weird all day! Even weirder than usual!"
~ Gaz - Invader Zim
 ~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment