Friday, September 28, 2012

Place Holder.

As the title says this is really more of a place holder than a full blog post.

Only reason I am even writting it is because I want to keep in the habit of posting each week as I am prone to forgetting about this little blog(as you all know well.)

Anyway not much to say in the way of course, it is progressing.
Life, not much either, had a few people come round looking at the flat over the week, so it might fill up again soon.
In the way of games.... OMG I am in true bliss atm.

Dead Or Alive 5 came out this week and I have been enjoying every second of it.
The storyline mode is different to previous titles which is a nice change, the graphics are all new and shiny, and added fighting abilitys for teh win.

Also like to point out I am #1 NZer on the leaderboards, 540th over all.
But this is soon to change, as leaderboards do, but I will fight to hold onto my NZer spot with all my might(Not too hard cause not many New Zealanders play the game.)

So yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say for now.

Oh and ps. I haven't uploaded my Drunken Game playing yet, as I recorded a lot of footage and haven't had enough time to go through it all, in case you were wondering.

"Bloaty's. We're going to Bloaty's Pizza Hog."
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment