Friday, September 21, 2012

Back in the Game.

Yes it has been a while.

14 months and 5 days to be exact, or nearly exact since I am not taking hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds, microseconds, nanoseconds etc.... into account.

But close enough!

A lot has happened in that time, but with that said, my course is still going strong and steady, passing 80% of my papers and sitting a few more this year.

But I won't get into too much detail with that atm, mainly cause I will have to be checking that I what I post is correct and looking things up blah blah, and I really can't be bothered right now.

Most significant stuff that has happened in this void of missing blog posts is to do with my life anyway, and not the course itself.

Now... where to begin?
Well I guess I should start with the fact that I am now living in a different flat, with different flatmates(not my brother and his girlfriend.)
I am a bit further from my course now, but instead of taking 10 mins to walks it now takes me 20mins. Not too bad just got to leave earlier now.

Although, had a lot of issues with some of my flatmates recently, who have all moved out now(thank god.) One issue was the gas element breaking and flooding the house with gas and they didn't open doors or windows, and didn't tell me so I open up my bedroom door and took a giant breathe of gas and almost fell to the ground in tears/choking. It was truly that bad, first thing I did was open doors and windows then went to the element and fixed it/turned it off.
Other issues was cleanlyness of the kitchen and general behavour of one of the flatmates.

But for the past week or so it has been bliss without these problem flatmates.

Other life stuff, well I am going to be an Uncle, Uncle Sam to be exact.
My brother's girlfriend is pregnant and they are going to be getting a civil union soon.
So heres to them!

But that will be all I post about that, I mean this is my blog about me? So why should I have to pass the spotlight to them? It's my spotlight, shouldn't have to share it with anyone.

I jest, I am truly happy for them and wish the best.

Seriously moving on now though.

In the way of work, I am still mostly unemployed, I say mostly because the company I did an industry placement in waaay back when, hired me on again as a contractor programmer.
Pretty much they would call me up every so often and I would go in and a do a day or two work for them. My contract is now up, but the possibility of them renewing is strong, but they are only a small business so the probably won't until this years lot of industry placements are over. But heres hoping.

Also I will note that during this time I started a youtube series and it has died in the same time, I do plan on picking it up at some point, but for now it is as good as dead.
It is called OOM(Out Of Map) and is videos on how to glitch out of maps in video games.

On the talk of youtube series I am starting another one tomorrow(well I probably won't upload the first video till sunday or monday as for editing time.) And this one will most likely hold my attention longer/not die.

A brief summery would be that "I am getting drunk and playing classic video games from the 90s."
Should be a lot of fun, I will be reliving my childhood drunk.

I should really clarify that last sentence, but it I mean that I will be drunk while reliving my childhood, not that I was drunk during my childhood. Although that would explain a few things....

So that should be more or less up to date. Mainly less as I know I bound to have missed some things, as my writing style/method for is blog isn't planned out, I just wing it and type whatever is in my head at the time of writing,

Floobogaggle.

See?

Anyway lets hope I have a better run this time with this blog and seeya next time!

"When you die, can I play?"
~ Gaz - Invader Zim
~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment