Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not much.

Not much to say.
Seeing I only had one class today.

But in that class, C++.
I got Assignment 7 back, 26/26.
Not one bad thing in it =]

And I also notice that I have reached all the requirements for Assignment 9 and is now doing the extra 10 stuff.
I realised while saving some work as Assignment 9 where it was stuff for 10.
Ahh well it just means I'm ahead.

But this is by far the biggest program we have created so far. I'm up to 220+ lines of code and I'm only part way through it.

Now those that have done programing before may not see this as much, but bearing the fact that I only started this course about 2 months ago and before this the longest program completed was 115ish lines.
It's a big step up.

Well that's it for today.

"If you wanna keep all your limbs, Zim, you will put me down, you will put me down now!"
~ Gaz - Invader Zim

~ Haftka

No comments:

Post a Comment